KE1025696 Men's Keen Troy Safety Toe
As low as $225.00
Introducing Keen Bellows Flex technology. A revolutionary technology making bending 3x easier (where other boots crack and weaken over time) and built to be more duarable than leather.
- Carbon composite safety toe which is 15% lighter than steel
- 6" boot
- Dark Earth/Black waterproof leather upper
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, dual density PolyAer polyurthane footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning
- Compatible with after market insoles/orthotics
- Keen Bellows Flex technology found at the ball of the foot allows footwear to bend and flex 3x easier
- LuftCore air-inject core for additional heel cushioning and shock absorption.
- Oil, slip and heat resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, polyurethane midsole for weightless comfort
- Nylon Shank for midfoot support
- Outsole is rated up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit
- 90 degree heel provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Direct attach polyurethane construction creates a strong bond between the upper and outsold without the use of glue or cement.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) rated
- American Built using responsibly sourced materials from around the world
- Product code: KE1025696
Write Your Own Review